Today I got In Town Hana in the mail. I had ordered her from HLJ.com ages ago, but I picked the cheaper shipping, which takes quite a while to get to you. This is my first Hana. I'm not quite sure how I feel about Hana, and I'm not quite sure I should've bought this set. I wanted the book, but I am going to feel weird about cutting it up (you can make paper "scenes" using the book. The funniest thing they give you to make is sitting legs. The feet are very square! It looks like she is using tissue boxes for shoes...). I'm afraid I won't actually cut it up... Hm. Anyway, I'm sure I will come to love Hana in time. I may just need to have her around for a while first! I actually really like her pin tho. For some reason I think it's cool.
However, since I just got Hana, no photos of her yet. Instead, today's introduction is Yoshiko. The Pinky St forum is doing a "Yoshiko week" this week - a little showcase of photos of Yoshiko. So I took some today for that. I also found these great glass stars at CVS for a $1. And see, I'm Nightfall, so I thought the stars are very a propos...




No comments:
Post a Comment