

I really like how she looks in the cheerleader outfit. The outfit and the hair really suit her. She definitely seems like the sort of girl you don't want to mess with. At the same time, I hate to think of her as the mean girl in high school because she can look quite kind too. I don't know if the other picture shows that as well as it could, but I do like her in that hair too. In fact, she is one of the faces that looks good in almost everything. Like rui, her look is definitely very flexible.
On another note, I have started watching Tsukihime because I love Arc so much as a Pinky. Surprisingly, it seems like a pretty decent anime. I've seen just about half of it now and it's really very engaging. Unfortunately, it is a short series, which is too bad because I think I already really like the characters. Of course, I still need to watch the whole thing before I definitely know how I feel about it. Too many times the ending ruins a show. I will say I really love the opening theme tho. I may have to go buy the cd. But, more specifically about Arc - it's odd that her Pinky came with grey stocking legs - she doesn't wear grey stockings. And since I don't like those stockings, it really is too bad they went with those. Her skirt is also much shorter in the anime than it is on the Pinky, but that's not shocking. They haven't made any kneelength straight skirts for Pinkys yet and there's a limit to how many special pieces you get for a character Pinky. Watching the show really makes me wish I were good at customs tho. In the opening and close, Arc has long hair and wears a really cool dress. She also has gold eyes. I feel like long-haired gold-eyed arc in the long dress would be pretty darn cool. Alas, I don't have that kind of skill. I haven't even tried a straight repaint yet!
Ah well. I am looking forward to seeing the end of Tsukime. I would watch more now, but it's really bed time. If I'm not a good child now I will be sorry when I am at work tomorrow!
Oh, silly me. If I am going to talk about Arc and Mai, I really need to include the picture they are both in!
No comments:
Post a Comment