Friday, January 19, 2007

Non-Pinky Doll Post


I Got One Too!, originally uploaded by esmereldes.

This is not a Pinky, and it's not an old photo that I need to catch up with, but I'm not holding to strict chronological order OR strict topic rules! :)

Target has these cute little dolls in their "global marketplace". The global marketplace is what they stick in their seasonal section when there are no holidays to capitalize on. There's actually some pretty nice stuff, although some of it is unusually expensive for Target. A little bit it reminds me of Pier One Imports. But anyway, in that section they have little Japanese Kokeshi dolls. There are at least 3 models, but so far I only have this one. They are a little taller than a Pinky, but not much. And they are only $4! I'm going to buy the others if I can find them...

No comments: