Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Anime Boston

As always, I am way behind here!! I went to Anime Boston last month. Anime Boston is Suu's birthday. Suu was my very first Pinky and I bought her at Anime Boston. So I try to take her every year now for her birthday anniversary! :)


Suu went this year with her "boyfriend" akito...

-- from esmereldes - (?)


After that I was too lazy to make speech bubbles, so just imagine a voiceover... :P

-- from esmereldes - (?)
Suu: "The convention is large, full of people, & dark, so I'm not in many of the photos inside the convention ctr"


-- from esmereldes - (?)
"Nightfall thinks the ceiling above the escalators is really cool..."

-- from esmereldes - (?)
"There were all of these paper cutouts decorating the halls this year. Very nice!"


-- from esmereldes - (?)
"Many of them explained different Japanese festivals"


-- from esmereldes - (?)
"Outside the convention center it was a beautiful day. I hope the people visiting Boston enjoyed some time outside!"


-- from esmereldes - (?)
"If they did, they might've seen some pretty sights like this! All of these pink trees bloomed that weekend - it was the first nice weekend we had had so far this year and spring was excited to get started!"


-- from esmereldes - (?)
"The convention center is attached to a mall, so we did some shopping there as well. Nightfall made sure to buy a cup of her one of her favorite kinds of tea every day we were there. It's rose marzipan!"


-- from esmereldes - (?)
"Look, I match the teaset at the tea store! It's too bad this picture is blurry. Nightfall got 'caught' taking it, so she couldn't redo it..."


"For some reason there was a wedding cake display at the mall..."
-- from esmereldes - (?)


-- from esmereldes - (?)
"I'd like to assure everyone that I'm just looking at these wedding cakes because they are so pretty, and not for any other reason. Uh, and now I gotta go meet Akito..."


-- from esmereldes - (?)
"Akito said he was tired from the convention and wanted a nice place to rest"


-- from esmereldes - (?)
Akito (thinking): "Actually I just wanted some time alone with Suu!"


-- from esmereldes - (?)
"After a long day at a convention, there's nothing like a good meal. Nightfall and her friend took us to Grasshopper, a vegetarian restaurant in Allston... Yum!"


-- from esmereldes - (?)
"Later on, my best friend Alice threw me a surprise party and she and my other friends gave me this cute new outfit! I'm modelling it here with some pretty flowers."


"Nightfall also brought her Momoko Miette to the convention, and they got to attend a dollie meetup with some BJD collectors. If you would like to see those photos, and the stuff Nightfall bought at the convention, you can click here...!"

No comments: