Anyway, my new camera and I went to the carnival this past weekend. I wasn't there long - just sort of run over after work before heading out of town - but it seemed like a good place to give the camera a test run!
This is Suki, Arc's twin sister (not her *evil* twin - they both wanted to be evil! :pwink2: ). She and Midori went to the traveling carnival near where I work. Suki can't wait 'til it opens!
Yay! It's open! Suki rushes in...
Suki isn't as much of a glutton as her twin sister Arc, so she heads straight to the scariest ride and leave Midori to check out the food...
"Wow! So many good looking things to eat!"
"I think that giant ice cream cone is calling me first..."
Meanwhile, Suki seems to have found the Mother Ship. Watch out universe!
"Now where did Suki go? I want to ride the ferris wheel!"
After riding all the rides, Midori and Suki finished their night off with... more food!
Here's some bonus non-Pinky carnival pictures:
I wish I'd had time to go in this one so I could figure out what it was all about!
This, though, must surely have been the fun house (aka haunted house)!
This thing was so weird. Usually they're just pirate boats or something... The pharoah head is just scary!
For the kids, if they couldn't ride the pharoah's boat, they could ride the crazy bus. No word on whether DW from Arthur would be there.
I was really amused by the fact that the french fry stand went to great pains to assure you that no trans fats were in the fries there! Because people eating carnival food are all about the health. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment