Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hello Kitty at FAO Schwarz

One thing about Toys R Us buying FAO Schwarz is that there's now a lot more Hello Kitty stuff there. This would be exciting except for the fact that it's all stuff you can also get elsewhere. But even still, here's the goods! ;]

They had (oddly enough, in the candy section!) a big display of loungefly stuff. I love lougefly's items, but they are always so expensive... >.<







Even tho I didn't get the best picture of it, I liked the pirate kitty coin purse...

Then, since it *was* the candy section of the store, we have Hello Kitty candy:









The candy display included the Hello Kitty Jelly Belly jellybeans I had read about. There's nothing particularly exciting about these, they are just regular Jelly Bellys, except with a Hello Kitty face on them. And for that they were like twice as expensive as normal! <.< The bigger boxes were $8!! I ended up buying one anyway because a. I'm a sucker and b. I figured I was in NY, I may as well splurge a bit (and I haven't seen them for sale here in Boston).





I haven't opened them yet so no pix of the inside or reports on the taste! XD

There were also, I think, some plushies upstairs, but nothing I haven't seen elsewhere. And, I'm afraid, I don't remember which ones they were! I was too busy being disappointed they didn't have any sirotans this year... They did have these pillows tho, which was something a bit different:



And with that, we've reached the end of my trip to NY pix. But not to worry, I've still got more Hello Kitty pictures to upload! XD

No comments: