Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hooray!!

Although I've been too distracted by ComicCon (and then getting sick... >.<) to blog about anything lately, there's been one very exciting development - well, it's exciting for ME, maybe not so much for the rest of you... ;) I won a photo contest!! This is really exciting news to me because a. I don't think I've ever won one before and b. I get prizes!!

The lovely folks who make the cute Momiji dolls sponsor a contest on flickr - if you take a picture of your Momiji and submit it to the group pool, you are entered in the contest. So my Mushroom Girl photo (of the Momiji Snuggle) won their monthly prize!

Here's a snapshot of the evidence from over on their blog:

momiji

Btw, their blog is updated frequently (unlike, um... mine) and is actually pretty entertaining to read!

Here's what I got, it's a really generous prize!

I won a photo contest!

In case it's hard to identify everything, there's a "luck" Momiji doll (very appropriate, I think!) and some stickers, and a keychain, and a make-up pouch, and then the cute mug.

I will return you (very soon) to my more regular "shopping" posts, but I just had to put up a post about my happy news! :)

No comments: