Saturday, October 02, 2010

I was surprised to see new 50th Anniversary stuff at Target suddenly the other day. I was even more surprised to run into it just sort of plunked down in the middle of the kids' clothes department!

Sanrio 50th Display

Sanrio 50th Anniversary Display

Sadly, I guess I wasn't the first person to find it - it was pretty picked over already! >.< If you look to the side of this picture, you can see my shopping basket. I decided to get a file folder.

Here's a better shot of it:

file folder

At $6.99 I thought it was a little bit overpriced, but I feel like file folders are probably the one thing I end up using sooner or later. Certainly more than 3-ring binders, which I've promised myself not to buy anymore... Probably they are better than notebooks too, because you can't use them up. I always hate to use my notebooks/notepads because it sort of 'ruins' them to use them.

2011 Planner

I thought the planner looked cute too, but I didn't think I'd use it.

IMG_3763

I liked the notebook also, but decided not to buy it, because of what I was saying above. XD

IMG_3762

Wallet - cute, but not that exciting...

IMG_3760

I don't do fake nails, but these really tempted me! Of course they are sized for kids, so there's no way... XD

IMG_3768

Cute bag! I like the added Kitty patch. Thought I could pass on this too tho, since I have so many bags, and this didn't really have any pockets or anything.

I think there was a t-shirt too, at one point. And I'm not sure what else was missing. Of course if I find this display at another store, I will add additional photos!

No comments: