Bath gel
Mirror and barrettes
Picture frame ornaments - these were really cute, but I swear the only time I saw these was when I took this picture!
Stocking
Window clings (like stickers, but removeable) I bought some of these on clearance... and you know, I have no idea where they are in my house right now. D'oh!
Snowglobe. I agonized over this one before Christmas. It was small, but expensive. $6 or maybe even $8? ^^; I didn't buy it. I am honestly trying to cut back! So cute tho... >.<
Holiday lipglosses - lip gloss is apparently the item of choice?
Closeup:
That lip gloss tube is like twice as big as a normal one. I didn't really understand that.
I bought this set...
Like the week before Christmas, the gumball machines and water coolers came back, along with a few other things like clocks, lamps, and hair dryers.
I had considered the sandwich maker or makeup mirror, but this stuff was gone by the next time I was able to come back! (stuff really went fast!!) The sandwich maker did not make Kitty shaped sandwiches. If it had, it would've been an immediate buy...
All of the above was at Target, but I had a couple of pictures of the Trumbull Sanrio's window display...
The skateboard is nice, isn't it?
I really liked the snowglobe!
There was some cute Holiday Barbie stuff I totally missed out on - and nearly forgot til I ran back across my pictures! ^^;
I totally meant to buy one of these but I ran out of time and motivation before Christmas and never saw them again after Christmas...
I probably would've bought one of these too, but they disappeared even before Christmas and I forgot about them until just now while I was clearing my hard drive...
I liked elf Kelly too, but gingerbread Kelly is probably the cutest of the three (even if her lollipop is fake!)...
Some non-Hello Kitty stuff I didn't get to post photos of:
1. Super-cute tea set!
2. Adorable Circo penguins!
3. Winnie the Pooh ornament
4. Christmas Playmobile! I wish I'd bought one of these...

5. Transformers and Spongebob ornaments - these cracked me up!
Also, I've been meaning to post these somewhere for ages! They were out starting around Halloween. I thought they were different and cool!
There's probably more lurking in the archives, but I need to go to bed!
4 comments:
:O°°°°
HK sells out quickly doesn't it?
my husband said he wanted to get me the new kitty mobile but it sold out before Christmas around here..
(but honestly, I don't really need a new phone, I'd be happy with something else! a HK something, that is)
I am dying for that big snowglobe...
Lately it sure does! Stuff at Target didn't sell out so fast last Christmas - I was able to pick some of it up on clearance after Christmas even. I have read that most stores ordered less this year because of the economy tho, so there wasn't as much in stock and supposedly that meant if you didn't buy things quickly you'd miss out. I didn't have this trouble with anything else, but it certainly seemed true with the sanrio stuff!!
I love that globe too, I don't remember why I didn't buy it. Maybe it was really expensive? I'm kind of sad not to have it, but then again, I could open a sanrio museum at this point, so it's probably ok.
Hopefully you get your "something else" tho!. ;)
How come the Sanrio store by my house is so understocked compared to that one?!?!?
Sorry to hear your Sanrio store is understocked! There are now two in CT that I'm going to and both are relatively new (maybe a year old?) so that might be why they get a lot of stock? (Also most of these photos are actually from Target at Christmas, when they have a lot of Hello Kitty. I'm just mentioned because I don't think my post was very clear! ^^;)
Post a Comment