See those bottom two? Same outfits, just different packaging. The right one matches with the other 'new' things I saw... (including the one at the top left)
I'm pretty sure this one has been around too, it was just one that I rarely saw. So... hm, nothing new, just new packaging? Blah.
The new packaging is meant to match with the new dolls, I'm sure. At least those are actually new - I think? These dolls come in and out of stock so fast, it's hard to keep track of them!
I don't remember these before at any rate. Even though the outfits are sort of cute, I don't want to pay the price of a new doll just to get a babydoll dress and some shoes. *sigh* I like the boots of the one on the left tho. And the dress on the one on the right. I think girl-on-the-left has the best overall look. The one on the right... I don't know what is going on with that headband thing! XD I guess it's not bad on its own, I just don't think that face works well with 'cute and sweet'.
Toys R Us had a new S.I.S. 'Ken' set...
He was stylish in the "Rocawear" release, but it looks like he's been taking clothing tips from regular Ken here. Bummer.
TRU also had this retro carry case:
And, while not Barbie, just a couple of notable new Moxie and Liv things - they've been on a major roll with releasing new stuff...
This 'ski cabin' set was both kinda cute and kinda amusing. I took a picture of the wrong side of the box, but I think it's totally funny that there's a 'bar' (you can see it in the cutout on the top left). What are all these underage kids drinking at a bar in the ski lodge anyway? I guess this is not the first time there's been a bar sort of playset, but I still find it kind of ridiculously inappropriate. Oh well. I like the fireplace tho, and the set overall is kind of cute. I think it would be too short for pullips tho, unfortunately. I am not sure what Moxie is doing with this fake snow tho. I guess I am old, but all I can think about is what a mess that would make! ^^;
Liv released the inevitable set with a horse:
I like the coat pattern, but the glass eyeball is even creepier in the horse than it is in the doll.
"Beware the Demon Horse!! If you get on its back it will carry you off to Hell, never to be seen again! Whoo hahahaha!"
That's all again, I'll post up a few more Halloween things soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment