- I just got an email about how it is available on the Sanrio website!
The email also announced some other really cute lines. (I couldn't get it as a single picture)
I'm kind of fond of the "bake" line. I was just remarking that I probably should buy an apron because I keep getting stuff on my shirt while I'm cooking (^^; I never did this before, but I'm on a bad run!) - but of course if I get a Kitty apron I'd be in a quandry because I'd be more upset about ruining the apron than I would be about ruining my shirt!!
The Hello Kitty Japanese dolls are pretty cool too, but I am, for some reason, not as excited about those...
Shifting gears just slightly (Still Hello Kitty, but not the Sanrio website), I was at Target last night and noticed a few Kitty items of note...
First off, I'm not sure this is a new item, but I had to take a picture of it because I thought it was funny.
Non-removeable charm? What in the world would you do with this item? Are you supposed to hang the whole nailpolish bottle from something? o.O If you look carefully, you can see that's a sticker. I bet they added it because there were complaints! XD
This may not be new either, but I just really liked the design. It's lip gloss, so these are 3 little boxes. The thing is, they're *very* flat, so once the lip gloss was used up, I am not sure what else you could use it for.
This cosmetic set didn't seem familiar so I'm thinking it might be new. There's some cute stuff in there! I like the blueberry lip gloss - seems like a fun flavor!
In the toy aisle I saw a couple of things that were definitely new - some new mini "Sanrio Town" sets. At this point, if you'd bought them all as they came out, you could have an actual town! Granted, a town populated by multiple Hello Kittys, but that's not such a bad thing, right? ;)
I thought the choices this time were pretty funny - a travel agency and a dentist!
I haven't bought any of the previous little house sets, but I'm somewhat tempted by these due to their randomness! XD
Over in the kids' aisle I saw some new t-shirts (and more that will be in my next Halloween post)
Isn't this design cute? Of course the little kid shirts are not meant for adults. But if you are a smallish adult, you can probably manage to wear the XL size shirts...
I also noticed that the cute anniversary plush set was on sale! This presents an ethical dilemma for me in that I already bought one for the original price of $20. I didn't open it tho, so I am wondering if I should return it and rebuy it? I know, that's so lame, but I could save $5! And you know I'll just funnel it back into more Hello Kitty purchases... But I dunno, it's troublesome and I feel a bit bad about it. But if you haven't bought one, now's the time!
And speaking of sales that I missed, if you have been wanting the Blythe + LPS sets, now is the time to buy!
In case you can't see it well, the Blythe + LPS sets are included in this sale. If only I didn't buy mine already! But it's ok, because I did have a $5 off coupon when I bought mine, so I still saved some money. (I actually think they marked the price up slightly prior to the sale too - tho only by a dollar - but I could be wrong...)
No comments:
Post a Comment