Just a quick post here (to be followed - hopefully very soon - by a longer one!) to note that I stopped at Target last night (for non-toy purposes! honest!) and noticed that the mini lalas are on sale for $3.99. Normally they are $5.99, so that's a $2 savings. Which is pretty good in my opinion, so I bought all the ones I don't already have. Except for Peanut. I wanted her too, but somehow in the world of crazy rationalizations, spending $20 seemed ok (it's a nice round number and all) but $24.00 seemed like too much. I thought maybe I'd rather have the ferris wheel version of Peanut (if only because that gives me an excuse to buy the ferris wheel... >.>) instead. But odds are even that I might go buy her later. I might have just picked up a couple and bought the rest later (somehow distributing my purchases makes me feel less guilty...), but this Target actually had all of the minis thanks to a recent restock, and most Targets around here do not. I didn't want to chance not being able to find one later. They *used* to have the easter Lala at this Target as well, but those are all gone. I assume those would also be on sale for $3.99, which would have had me kicking myself for buying them already - you know, if there were any still there! As it is, I'm just as glad I got them.
Also on sale this week is the Liv stuff. The outfit sets are $7.99 now, rather than $9.99. This matches the price I just saw in K-Mart. I was already mildly kicking myself that I just bought the raincoat for $9.99 when I saw it in K-Mart. But the stupid thing had been out of stock for so long, I didn't realize it was suddenly going to be everywhere - and ON SALE! I guess you win some, you lose some. I am not sure if I will take advantage of this sale to buy any of the other outfits or not. $8 is a much more reasonable price, but I'm trying to 'save up' for Anime Boston at the end of the month (not so much saving as figuring I'll spend money there and it would be best if I didn't go crazy elsewhere...). The Moonlight Dance dolls are also on sale for $10. That's not bad at all either, tho I am surprised they still have so many of those. I feel like they should properly be on clearance instead of on sale, but I think they were Target exclusives, so maybe they don't have a fixed length of time they'll be on sale for. I'm waiting for the Alice in Wonderland dolls to go on some sort of sale, because I think those are the only ones I want to buy to swipe outfits from...
No comments:
Post a Comment